cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Smart Talk - Change Call restrictions

I have not been able to change call restictions for Smart Talk using the web (MyBT Manage Your Service). Curently there is a restricion on Premium Rate calls. If I use the drop-down to select "Premium rate and international calls" and click on save, the button blinks but nothing else happens and the choice is not saved.

I have tried this on Windows (Edge & Firefox) and Linux (Firefox). It looks to me as if there is a problem with the BT web page. 

Any ideas on what to do?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Smart Talk - Change Call restrictions

Hi @APS-Holbrook

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having managing your Smart Talk account.  I'm not aware of a wider issue affecting customers managing their Smart Talk account so we will need to look at this for you on an individual basis.

Send us over your details and we will get back to you.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

It's now a couple of weeks and no progress on this. Very dissapointing.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

There seems to be a problem with the website as I also am trying to make changes to this and nothing can be saved. Also like you, very disappointed with the lack of response to this issue.

0 Ratings