cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mol2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Smart Talk Problems

Anyone experienced problems with the smart talk app.

Swapped mobiles and it won't let me register on the new one. (I de registered the old mobile first)

Last time I changed mobiles I logged into my BT and went to manage the smart talk app I managed to sort it by removing the user and creating a new ID. This time I log into my BT account and only have the option to block a user.

However when I ticked that option - gave it 24 hours and logged back in it shows the user as active and when I log in on the handset I says I have the maximum number of registered user (in spite of one of them being the one I am trying to use!)

Age on the phone to BT in India who seemed clueless and decided to "check my line" before giving me the Smart Talk technical 0800 number which doesn't work!

Andy

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
highlandbloke
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Smart Talk Problems

I'm having trouble too. Again I haven't used it on this device, but have on my previous one. Now when it gets to the "almost done" part of registration I get an unexpected error message. Exactly the same as this one

https://community.bt.com/t5/Apps-from-BT/Smart-Talk-Registration-Problem/td-p/1617909

Mods, how do I solve this?

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 4

Hi @highlandbloke and @mol2,

If you've tried de-registering on the old handset and are still having problems we'll need to take a closer look at this for you. Can you please drop me over your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
mol2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Slight Gremlin - when I hover over your "contact me" it doesn't seem to be a hyperlink.

Ignore that - found the contact the moderators link!

Andy

0 Ratings