cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iknowyourusername
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Smart question

We all know that TalkTalk have joined BTs fibre network and offer the new 80 download and 20 upload well if I went with TalkTalks deal and have bt home hub 3.0 it would be much cheaper than if I was to go with BTs deal the same one 80 download and 20 upload would there be any difference if I went with bt in speed?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
pippincp
Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Smart question

And that's a smart question?

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

The speed would be the same as it's the same ORGEA network however your post isn't very well written.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
dcullum
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

@Iknowyourusername wrote:
We all know that TalkTalk have joined BTs fibre network and offer the new 80 download and 20 upload well if I went with TalkTalks deal and have bt home hub 3.0 it would be much cheaper than if I was to go with BTs deal the same one 80 download and 20 upload would there be any difference if I went with bt in speed?

There would be no difference in speed, as both services use the same BT infrastructure, the only difference is the choice of Router. I'm unclear as why you would want to use a BT home Hub with the TalkTalk service, as A) Talk Talk will provide a router B) The Home Hub would never be my first choice if I actally had to buy one, I would go with a Draytek or an ASUS.

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings