cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

SmartHub or HomeHub 5 with new Infinity package?

Go to solution

Hi all,

I've just taken out a new infinity 1 unlimited package and was expecting a new SmartHub to be sent to me, but instead my account is showing that I'll be getting a HomeHub 5. Does anyone know why this might be? If I should be getting a SmartHub should I argue the point or just leave it and take the older HomeHub 5?

(Also, sorry if this is in the wrong place!)

Cheers

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: SmartHub or HomeHub 5 with new Infinity package?

Go to solution

The new BT packages or new customers shows you get a new hh6 with infinity 1.  This is a new edition to the advert so are you upgrading from bt adsl or are you a new customer and if so did advert show hh6 was included?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
I'm a new customer, but had to sign up over the phone as I'm in a new property with FTTP. The advert I saw said you get a new SmartHub with any new Infinity package.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

The free hh6 with packages is fairly new so it would depend what the offer was when you signed up

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Fair enough - thank you for your help!

0 Ratings