cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 21 of 32

Re: SmartTalk Locked Out

Guys I'm still locked out and BT Smart Talk hasn't been removed from my account. Anyone else any ideas?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 32

maybe Dean has no update to give you - I still expect the mods are trying to get answers and that your problem has not been forgotten

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 23 of 32

Thanks for your answer. I have a hard time believing i'm the only one with this issue.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 24 of 32

still locked out, apparently bt working on the case...

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 25 of 32

still locked out if anybody listening.

0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 26 of 32

Sorry about this delay, we're still on the case and as soon as I have more information I will get back to you.

Stephanie
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 27 of 32

Dear Stephanie, 

Thanks for your response. I'm still no further today. I got a missed call whilst at work, I had earlier provided BT smart talk team with my username and password, but it appears the team have been using an older one. I'm still no further forward. Approaching a month 😞

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 28 of 32

Re: SmartTalk won't register

Haven't been able to setup SmartTalk on my iPhone, got through stages 1 & 2 on app ok (entered phone number then entered the 4 digit PIN I received via automated call, went on to stage 3 where I entered my mobile number to receive another PIN, tried many times & no PIN was forthcoming, been in contact with BT Forum Moderation team twice in 3 weeks and they are looking into it but as yet no reply, Nothing showing on My BT to suggest I'm even registered for SmartTalk yet even though I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling the app a few times and going through the setup procedure
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 29 of 32

bt is a joke. problem not fixed more than a month on. i'll be complaining and or leave (depend which comes first)

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 30 of 32

I am now locked out of Smarttalk, having tried to change to a new phone.

I went onto MyBT and removed the Smarttalk user, waited 24 hours and tried to register user on new phone.

It said new users are blocked. I checked MyBT Smarttalk which said I had no users and no-one blocked.

When I got through to someone on the phone, she said my new phone wasn't supported (Moto G),

so I said could I go back to use it on old one. She confirmed that I would be able to do so.

Tried to setup user on old one (which had worked fine before) and it said new users blocked.

The lady at BT refused to delete my Smarttalk account and recreate it so I could get back onto Smarttalk.

What can I do now?!

Richard

0 Ratings