cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Smarthub (6)

I know these questions have already been asled but I'm getting really frustrated with new smarthub (6).

It only seems to let one mobile device at a time connect.  Even then if you disconnect it won't reconnect. Not unless I restart the hub. Occasionally it will let 2 devices connect but one of the connections will soon drop out and won't reconnect. 

Reading lots of comments over the Web, it seems that many people are having summat problems.  Some have said that bt won't help with Any wifi issues.

My hubs info is below. 

Please by get these quirks sorted.   You really shouldn't be flogging and advertising Haa that doesn't live up to you claims. 

Back

This is a quick overview of your BT Smart Hub's status.

Connection status:

BT Broadband /
BT Infinity /
BT Infinity 3 and 4:

BT Infinity

Firmware version:

SG4B100021F4

Firmware updated:

22-Jun-2016

Serial number:

+084319+NQ62619318

Downstream sync speed:

46.29 Mbps

Upstream sync speed:

6.68 Mbps

Network uptime:

0 Days, 1 Hours 5 Minutes

System uptime:

0 Days, 1 Hours 7 Minutes

BT Wi-fi status:

Active

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Smarthub (6)

I would not waste anymore time. It is so frustrating. I messed about for 3 weeks. Tried everything. Reverted back to HH5 on Saturday. Now everything back to normal.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Agree, you won't get anywhere in the amount of time it takes to try everything. The HH6 is a poor piece of kit so stick with the 5 if you can
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

The new Hub6 is **bleep**. Like most things like that though there's always teething problems. You're usually better off waiting for version 2.0 to come out.
0 Ratings