cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tennand
Message 1 of 4

Snag with Annual Line Rental

Having paid the £113.88 advance 12 month rental I now find that it runs from the 22/10/10 - 21/10/2011 when in fact I had recently paid 3 months in advance at the old rate and was told by marketing to expect 15 months cover !

It now looks as if BT will refund me the duplicate 3 months on the next invoice except that invoice will only be for 3 months of a £4.99 calling plan so it will take 6 months before I get straight and stop lending BT money.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
ernie_c
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Snag with Annual Line Rental

I was under the impression that Line Rental Saver meant that future bills would be monthly and that you had to pay by Whole Bill Direct Debit.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
seasider40
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Please BT can I have the line rental saver rate and still pay monthly because I find it a bit insulting that you expect me to pay 12 months in advance Smiley Indifferent

0 Ratings
ernie_c
Expert
Message 4 of 4

@seasider40 wrote:

Please BT can I have the line rental saver rate and still pay monthly because I find it a bit insulting that you expect me to pay 12 months in advance Smiley Indifferent

I disagree. You get the benefit of a substantial discount by paying in advance. In return, BT get your continued business for 12 months.

Your choice. No one is forcing you to do this.

0 Ratings