cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Guru
Message 51 of 53

Re: So my upgrade went through, but my speed is the same, despite much higher "attainable rates

Possibly the increase frequencies may cause more errors. Which is possibly why people have seen increased ping rates etc.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 52 of 53

Re: So my upgrade went through, but my speed is the same, despite much higher "attainable rates

If you guys read before you sighed up to the faster service, is clearly states: ''For ten days your speeds will be up and down this is normal'' 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 53 of 53

@Webby wrote:
That's why they provide the estimate though buddy, so people are well aware what they should expect to see before opting for the upgrade.

Without wanting to sound rude, no one forced you to take the upgrade and the facts were there available to you before you decided to go ahead with the order.

You are right.... but what about when the estimate says you should be getting 70Mb on upgrade and you dont see ANY increase.

Surely then, If you DID look at the estimate... thought, hmmm that looks nice.... went for it and got f*** all in return, you have the right to be miffed regardless of what you were geting before.

If you pay £1 for petrol and someone from the garage down the road knocks on your door and says "If you put this device in your car, when you drive into the petrol station you will only be charged 50p for petrol", if when you did that you saw no decrease in your petrol price, you would be agrieved right? and rightly so.

Hypothetical i know, but its kinda the same thing.

"You should be getting 70MB but you will have to sign up for another 18 months...." "Oh you're not getting any increase in speed? Oh well, we've got you for another 18 months now"

I THINK NOT!!!

UKD

@PS, in his defence i think @Webby is a genuis with his amount of knowledge. We dont agree re this upgrade, but I still admire him.

0 Ratings