Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 1 of 6

Software Update

Youview forum has a thread posted by their official rep  which starts

A new BT-led software update is being made available for customers with YouView from BT. This will be a phased roll-out managed by BT so some customers will get it sooner than others. If you have any further queries regarding the services introduced, please get in touch with BT.

http://community.youview.com/youview/topics/a_new_bt_led_software_update_available_for_customers_wit...

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Software Update

You may need to retune channels afterwards as I lost all my perfectly working HD channels until I retuned after the update

The new version is 14.0.0 but there is no information of what this update does 

0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 6

At a guess.....

13.4.0 yesterday was a Youview update to enable the storage / display of the Internet channels 500+.

14.0.0 today is a BT update that provisions eligible BT TV customers to display the multicast streams (instead of the 'subscribe to BT Sport' info card). This is only going to certain boxes.

0 Ratings
ukfrogman
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

@Colin_London wrote:

At a guess.....

13.4.0 yesterday was a Youview update to enable the storage / display of the Internet channels 500+.

14.0.0 today is a BT update that provisions eligible BT TV customers to display the multicast streams (instead of the 'subscribe to BT Sport' info card). This is only going to certain boxes.

Do we know the criteria for the "eligible" boxes?

Regards,

Frogman
0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Mine got updated to 14.0.0 yesterday from 13.4.0

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

My youbox is eligible and I have the latest update but I can't see the new internet channels despite doing a retune.

0 Ratings