cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snorts
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Sold Friends and family international and got bill for full charges

On the 14th & 15th april i called BT spoke to John Aemp? and was given F&F Int rates for South Africa, Finland & Switzerland Land Line & Mobile. Called BT on the 15th to place the order with William VOL 001/48827011188 and confirmed F&F Int £5 for Broadband, £5 for F&F Int, Rent £13.90 + £5 delivery. Confirmed the rates for the 3 countries above. Never got an e mail, they got it wrong, nor letter which after 3 calls to BT in India they say was sent.Called on 13th July to query the bill at the full rate. Supervisor called back promising to listen to recording on the 15th April and would call me back. Today called as had no heard from BT. No record showing on my acct. of calls/complaint of the 13th July. Operator refused to put me to a supervisor after over 30 mins on the phone. I insisted that I was incorrectly sold. BT sticking to fact that they sent a letter and e mail (wrong e mail) i never got. I was told impossible to get credited for calls charged at full rate. She said the person I spoke to on 13th July would call me (very unlikley!!) Just trying to get rid of me?? Why are BT not recording the complaint on the system and refusing to listen to the conversation of the 15th April? Does it only work one way??!! I had the same problem with Orange and was told, "go to BT they are the best". Totally unsatisfactory attitude, and clearly the call centre staff in India are not allowed to give anything away. Why was my complaint of the 13th July not recorded??. However the lady today at the end said she would get the person I spoke to on the 13th to call me. If it was not recorded then how does she know who I spoke to?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sold Friends and family international and got bill for full charges

Hi Snorts,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting. I would like to take a look at your complaint for you. Please could you send me in your details using the link found in the "about me" section of my profile.

Cheers

Paddy,

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Please do no post personal info here, as its a public forum, Please edit the post to remove info. Thanks

Looks like moderator has done that for you Smiley Happy

Paddy can be contacted via http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

0 Ratings
Snorts
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I cannot find the way to send my details by opening the link you gave me Snorts

How do i get someone to sort this out so so frustrating

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

The link should display a form. Fill in all of the details and then press the submit button. That will send your details to the moderation team.

I have just checked the form and can see nothing wrong with it.