cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 17

Some proper help now PLEASE

I have spent hours and hours on the phone to technical help and any other number BT have, mainly just to try and talk to someone anyone who can sort this out.

I cannot view BT Sport anymore unless, according to the message on screen i subscribe to it.

I signed up for BT Vision and BT Sport ages ago and watched it from the launch date. I can watch it via the apps and i can watch it via the online player, if i go to My BT account and try to add BT sport, i just says i all ready have the service.

I have contacted BT Sport via my facebook page, as they love to keep posting status updates about WHAT I COULD WATCH if i could get it working.

This must be a complete nightmare for BT as i can imagine many many people are jumping ship over to Sky(who must be wetting themselves laughing) 

I would very much appreciate a MOD to pick this up for me, as i am not going to spend hours and hours on the phone and i suspect when i do get through, it will be a complete waste of time as technical help has never resolved anything . This forum and it's members plus the MODS has been the only way i have ever had any issues resolved successfully and stress free.

Can a MOD please help me with this problem, i have been a BT customer for a long time and have always been happy(for the majority)with the service, but if i cannot get any joy then i will be requesting a MAC code and looking at other options.

Thanks for any help.

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 17

Re: Some proper help now PLEASE

I just would like add ... I have this exact problem too. Just spent 30 mins on the phone and it cut off.

The first call centre advisors says it should work and puts me through to BT Sport and 1) first time they said I need a viewing card (I have Infinity so this is false) and the 2) 2nd time just got cut off.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 17

same thing here

been on the phone for an hour this morning

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 17

I'm on the phone too. Tried online chat which was apparantly 'recommended' was re-queued so it took 25 minutes before i was told to ring 08001114567.
Rang them and have been transferred to a 'helpline' who can get me working.... sat ringing now for 15 minutes.
Was told too many people are trying to access - who'd have guessed that would happen?!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 17

For now i can watch it via the Online Player and connect HDMI from the to my Laptop to my TV and watch it that way, but it is a carry on and NOT how i should have to be viewing it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 17

I've also got the same problem (see my post from yesterday on the YouView from BT board). I've spent a lot of time on Thursday and Friday on the phone only to be referred to 2nd line support who they said will ring me back at some point. This is really frustrating as I'vebeen given no information such as in incident number or a way to escalate this if I don't get called by 2nd line.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 17

Its appears there are many customers having issues such as this, if BT at least announced they are having issues and are working to sort them, people may feel a little less pi ** ed off about it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 17

Just an update ... been on the phone over 1 hour ... technical support have tried stuff all sorts with no success.

They are now putting us "higher up" to a senior help as they can't find a problem!!

Frustrated
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 17

Being fobbed off now with a call back offer which we have refused so trying to speak to a senior manager.

Smiley Mad

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 10 of 17

If you've been promised a call back by BT forget it.  Over the past 3 months I have been repeatedly promised call backs, and not one, I repeat not one, has materialised.  They have land line and mobile numbers so there is no excuse.

0 Ratings