Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Some spam E.Mails have a picture icon

Go to solution

I am getting some e.mails which have a picture in place of the delete box alongside the message heading. This makes it impossible to know what is going on because the tick -for -delete cannot be seen.  It is very difficult to delete these e.mails. These e.mails have a "sun" icon on the left hand side also.  Can anyone help me get rid of this sudden irritant please? Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Some spam E.Mails have a picture icon

Go to solution

Are these adverts and not emails ?  Have you clicked on the "sun" icon ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you for replying. My BT YAhoo site has been redesigned very recently I now realise. I understood I was being transferred to BT  Mail  from about 14 months ago but nothing has happened in the meantime.  What a peculiar set-up they are.  Yes, I did click the 'sun' and nothing happened.  The e.mails are all adverts with a tiny picture over the Delete box and there is one every time I log on, but I think they do not go on into my Thunderbird mail. Yesterday I have  gone into Settings and unticked Conversations and ticked Basic and there was no advert today  but the site format is 'orrible.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Just stick with Thunderbird and forget about webmail.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

There is a very basic e.mail page available so i have opted to using that and it gets rid of all the frippary of the original.  It works OK for me. Thanks to thosewho replied for your help.

0 Ratings