cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shetlander
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

Somebody from BT like to explain this.......

Since around 10pm last night I have been unable to access my website - http://www.gulberwickweather.co.uk  which porvides real-time weather data to the local community here in Shetland. This problem is still ongoing.

I have checked with my website host and they state the following on their system status page (Heart Internet)

Current System Status
  • Network Connectivity

Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:58:33 +0100

Some customers where their ISP is routed through the BT network may not be able to connect to our data centre, this is a fault outside of our network within the BT network and their routers. If we can find any more information about this we will update here, otherwise please contact your ISP for assistance.

*Update*
    The problem is still ongoing and is located at the BT "linx" exchange in London - our senior network engineers are still trying to get an update from BT regarding resolution time for this problem.

Can anyone from BT tell me:

a. when this is likely to be resolved as this is not acceptable, I'm trying to run a community service here and

b. why there is no mention of this problem on the BT system status page as it seems to be a major problem?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
dataq
Message 2 of 6

Re: Somebody from BT like to explain this.......

We have had this same problem. E-mail has just started working again (9:35AM)

Couldn't even register to this forum without access to my e-mail which is just plain silly!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

@Shetlander

tried your link and working ok for me

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

@imjolly wrote:

@Shetlander

And me. I loved all those dials. Looks just like the dashboard in my Lamborghini. 

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

@imjolly wrote:

@Shetlander

working here as well in South East England 

and  a very fast  site downloading 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Worked for me this morning too.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings