Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mellow
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 26

Re: Someone pls help, urgent!!!

Go to solution

I've contacted the mods already last Friday. Awaiting their reply now. Hopefully in a day or two, I'll get a reply from them; they are my last resort for now.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution

they will get back to you but with the weekend  may take extra day or so.  also there have been a lot of mod referrals recently

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
mellow
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

After waiting all this while, still no response from mods. I contacted BT customer service again, they ran more tests with no success and told me they would call back which they didn't. I call them back and was told to wait for the full 10 days.

Can someone pls tell me what the implications are to switch to a different provider? I'll wait for the 10 days with BT and then I'll most definitely switch. It's costing me both time and money; not to mention no service and having to deal with incompetent staff members.Smiley Mad

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution

email the mods again or you can contact CEO  this post may help http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-Speed-Connection-Issues/snr-of-14-after-power-cuts/m-p/16320#M9798

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
mellow
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

I just wanted to let everyone knows that my problem is sorted and I'm now getting 6.4meg but most of all after 19 days, I can browse again. And all the credit goes entirely to the wonderful mod Craig. He's been there every step of the way, answering my emails promptly and arranging for an engineer to come to my house twice (first one didn't turn up but that's not Craig's fault) ...

Just to add, the engineer(Ian) was the most pleasant guy ever. He did a lot of jobs changing the main socket and also an outside cable. He even had to drill through the wall. It took him 2 and a half hours.

So big thanks to Craig...

PS: Anyone having similar problems, my advice is stick to the mods...They are great...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

always great to hear a success story and credit given to the modsSmiley Wink