Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
f1charlie
Contributor
Message 91 of 166

Re: Sound Issues on BT TV Channels

Go to solution

Mine is an original T1000 so possibly more susceptible to the problem?

0 Ratings
f1charlie
Contributor
Message 92 of 166

Go to solution

During the Brighton v Crystal Palace match, I didn't notice any sound dropouts, but with the meagre crowd, perhaps they weren't generating enough noise to trigger it! 

And I didn't get my call to check if everything was Ok, but I did notice that recording setting seems to have gone a bit wierd! Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
captainkirk
Contributor
Message 93 of 166

Go to solution

A new box has cured the problem for us - the mods and the tech people were very good, the old box went back to the tech department for testing but I haven't heard the upshot of that yet.  I have read threads where a new box has not cured the problem so it must make for difficult fault finding!

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 94 of 166

Go to solution
For the first time ever I have noticed this problem while watching the football on BT Sport 1. Which I think is because I very rarely watch anything live, even live football I tend to watch the first half 15 minutes or so behind, skip over half-time and watch the second half a minute or so behind.
0 Ratings
TopBlakester
Beginner
Message 95 of 166

Go to solution

We get this really bad on all the channels over 300, but I see this thread  has not had an update for some time. So will a new box fix it?

0 Ratings
aos101
Aspiring Contributor
Message 96 of 166

Go to solution
I too have this issue, and have to work around it by pausing the channel for a few seconds every time I change channel. It is pretty annoying and shouldn't really be an issue, what with BT controlling so much of the stack that runs their TV service.

Has BT found any solution to this problem? Any BT staff care to comment?
0 Ratings
Brispope
Aspiring Contributor
Message 97 of 166

Go to solution
A replacement box was 90% effective. The problem still occurs but nowhere near as frequently, maybe once an hour rather than every 5 minutes.
0 Ratings
sea2dog
Aspiring Expert
Message 98 of 166

Go to solution
Any updates on this issue as I'm still experiencing the sound dropout problem on subscribed channels such as BTSPORT?
0 Ratings
thekelbs
Beginner
Message 99 of 166

Go to solution
My contract renewal came up and I demanded a new box if they wanted me to renew. Lo and behold, sound problems gone!!
0 Ratings
peterjriddle
Aspiring Contributor
Message 100 of 166

Go to solution
BT replaced my Homehub & HUMAX box sound issues disappeared Now I’m happy watching faultless TV
0 Ratings