cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnC2
Message 11 of 166

Re: Sound Issues on BT TV Channels

Go to solution

Hi @Nobleicam Thanks for the update and the BTTV experts will be monitoring that for you and be in touch.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Nobleicam
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 166

Go to solution
Do I need to have something sent to me. I seem to remember you saying that it had to be connected between the YouView box & my Router. Thanks, Ian...
0 Ratings
cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 166

Go to solution

This is a recent problem for me whilst watching live rugby on infinity1. It starts about 30 minutes into watching the live coverage.  Have found that pausing for just 5 seconds and playing solves the issue so it's seems it may be some sort of buffering issue though picture is not affected.

0 Ratings
Bevrosa
Beginner
Message 14 of 166

Go to solution
Me too exactly same problem on BT Sport I'm getting to the stage I won't watch football because the sound drives me mad, this is not what I pay for so I am
On the verge of kicking off at BT as they just don't seem to car about their customers
0 Ratings
Brispope
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 166

Go to solution

Getting the same problem.  On Infinity, 34mb, hard wired to hub, no other devices active.  Sound blips every 30 seconds on all BT Sport channels, other channels fine.   Pausing for a few seconds seems to resolve it but this is a customer workaround not a supplier fix. 

0 Ratings
gomezz
Distinguished Expert
Message 16 of 166

Go to solution
Yet I never experience this issue. Which suggests that whatever the problem is it is not at BT Central but somewhere downstream.
0 Ratings
Nobleicam
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 166

Go to solution

Hi John, Still not received the equipment yet.  Will update you when I do.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 18 of 166

Go to solution

Hi @Nobleicam,

Just a quick question. Can you confirm  the TV make, model and software version ( if it's a smart TV)?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
gomezz
Distinguished Expert
Message 19 of 166

Go to solution

One thing I would like to add is that if you fixed the bug with the skip function jumping to a random location on an active IP channel recording and also gave us back the function to move the play point directly then there would be much less need to even use FF/REW.

0 Ratings
Nobleicam
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 166

Go to solution

Hi, It is a Samsung TV.  This is NOT a Smart TV.  Model # LE40A656A1FXXU.  Thanks...

0 Ratings