Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidM
Message 21 of 166

Re: Sound Issues on BT TV Channels

Go to solution

Thanks for confirming that @Nobleicam.

Can you let me know if you received the Pi that was sent out and this is now connected to the hub and set top box?'

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Nobleicam
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 166

Go to solution

Yes, Pi arrived and is now connected to Hub & Set Top Box.  Will make notes over weekend and then send back.  Will also email my notes of when the sound issue is happening.  Thanks, Ian...

0 Ratings
Bevrosa
Beginner
Message 23 of 166

Go to solution
Why aren't BT sorting this issue, we pay to be able to watch Sport and Internet channels but are unable to watch them, I've had to turn the sport off for the last few weekends as it's become unwatchable. Not happy.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 24 of 166

Go to solution

Thanks for confirming that @Nobleicam.

@Bevrosa if you can send me over your details I'll look into this for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Brispope
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 166

Go to solution

Please post if you get anywhere.   Posted this on 16th but no luck so far.

Getting the same problem. On Infinity, 34mb, hard wired to hub, no other devices active. Sound blips every 30 seconds on all BT Sport channels, other channels fine. Pausing for a few seconds seems to resolve it but this is a customer workaround not a supplier fix.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 26 of 166

Go to solution

Sorry we haven't picked this up for you @Brispope.

Please send me over your details using the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 27 of 166

Go to solution

Hi @Bevrosa,

Sorry for the delay in geting back. Can you confirm  the TV make, model and software version ( if it's a smart TV)?

@Brispope Can you also confirm those details?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 166

Go to solution

Has anyone got this sorted yet?

It only happens when watching the sport channels live which is all I use the BT Box for. Recordings are not affected with this problem. It's not the tv as I have just swapped from a Panasonic Plasma to a brand new Sony smart TV and the issue is exactly the same.

There is also an issue with sound sync which happens around the same time period so have taken to changing channels at half time which seems to rectify it. I am watching live whilst recording the same channel but have noticed that when recording the other sport channels are severely pixelated and unwatchable. I have reset all devices which makes no difference. Am getting 50 Mbps download on Infinity1 so speed is not the issue.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 29 of 166

Go to solution

Hi @cooperman Sorry that this issue has not been resolved yet. Thanks for your post about your .

Will you drop us over your details by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods and we can raise your fault also.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 166

Go to solution

Hi JohnC2, have sent you a PM which was the only option available when clicking on your name.

0 Ratings