Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Spam, password changes and frustration

Hello BT,

I'm a "premium mail" customer, not that such a thing matters, I'm sure. I'm receiving tons and tons of spam every day that isn't being caught by your spam filter.

To make matters worse, almost daily I'm unable to sign in to my account. I get a security page telling me I have to reset my password. When I do, I can either get in after several attempts or the password isn't recognised. My various devices ping away because my email client cannot sign in (yes, I've changed the password on those too!) and just trying to keep myself on the grid amidst this shambles is becoming a full-time job.

Please sort this out.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Spam, password changes and frustration

I dont know If my issue is related in anyway to yours, but Im getting around 10-15 spam emails every day, yet when I add them to the "Blocked" Sender in the "options" setting, the list is always empty ?  Yet originally, I had around 80 blocked senders in this list, and growing each day.   Having spoken to BT they were not very helpfull saying my computer was at fault, yet I have tried again on several different PC's and all give the same problem !  Come on BT stop this blasted SPAM problem ! Also, can anyone explain WHY my blocked email address's have dissappeared from the settings within BT Email ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Spam, password changes and frustration

Any chance of helping out a paying customer, BT? I've opted not to complete the satisfaction survey you sent me... yet.

Haven't been able to access my email for the best part of 24 hour this time.

0 Ratings