Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul1360
Expert
Message 1 of 3

Speed Drop

Hello All,

Not been around much of late.

OK I've just be doing some checks and have found that during the last year my Infinity 2 speed has been dropping and dropping.

In June 2012 Iwas getting 78Mb down and this was constant until March 2013 when I dropped to 69.76Mb down and it's been going down ever since and last months average is 59.70Mb. That is nearly a drop of 20Mb anybody got any ideas as to what is going on here???

My IP Profile have also dropped by a larger amount of over 20Mb.

Any ideas or whatever would be great or a solution would be better.

iechyd da

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Speed Drop

Hi Paul1360

I'll be happy to have a closer look at this for you.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
thomasmulhall
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Speed Drop

it could be dlm has kicked in because ether you have a line fault or something elese is worng.

0 Ratings