Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 17

Re: Speed dropped

Thank you.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Hi cobhc,

Thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

cobhc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 17

Hi DavidM, what details do you require? The same as imjolly requested previously?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 17

If you go to davids name then you should see a contact us link which takes you to an email to complete

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Message 15 of 17

Hi cobhc,

Thanks for posting. Just complete and submit the 'contact us' form with the required details and we'll get back to you.

Cheers

David
cobhc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

Done, thank you.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 17

See message 10 http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-Speed-Connection-Issues/Connection-keeps-dropping/td-p/1053086

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.