cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mickyboy
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Speed dropped

Hello  I'm  having trouble with my infinity speed up to July all was OK when I last checked speed 65 70 Meg great December noticed getting buffering on TV and sky go both wired via Ethernet speed test showed 1.9 Meg download and 0 upload run  the checks to cabinet etc etc results 29.05 mb below  half my normal speed had two engineers out cant find no faults now its gone onto broadband boost team. I see few others having same problem on here why is this happening???

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
sarahlmsimm
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Speed dropped

I think it's a case of BT's hardware/lines etc not being able to hold the speed once it leaves the fibre cables. The copper infastructure is obviously poor.
0 Ratings
mickyboy
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

They both said copper connection was very good but still they find no fault and co's its says min of 12mb  on the download  they say its within the guidelines ...So no ip reset only boost team can do this  so lets see what happens. seems lots of people  are getting this

0 Ratings
Ratty2012
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

@mickyboy wrote:

They both said copper connection was very good but still they find no fault and co's its says min of 12mb  on the download  they say its within the guidelines ...So no ip reset only boost team can do this  so lets see what happens. seems lots of people  are getting this

The boost team will check all the cables from the cabinet to your home and repair any faults they find.
0 Ratings