Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 18

Re: Speed woes ongoing

the mods may contact you or the may just fix it

just keep trying btspeedtester and see if profile changes

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
grahamstaddon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 18

3 days later still no change, guess weekend and bank holiday affects things
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 18

well normally 3 days but backlog so up to 5 working days and yes the bank holiday weekend will make delay longer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
grahamstaddon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 18

Bumped as the member of the mod team replied saying my account showed my fault as being fixed when the date on my account was amonth ago, awaiting a new response

Download speed achieved during the test was - 1.73 Mbps For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 0.4 Mbps-2 Mbps. Additional Information: Your DSL Connection Rate :8.13 Mbps(DOWN-STREAM), 0.45 Mbps(UP-STREAM) IP Profile for your line is - 2 Mbps

Latest test result

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 18

still at 2mb so you have posted stats and you now need to contact the mods again.  you are not the first where your stats show 2mb but system shows the correct 7150 profile

contact mods

can take up to 3 working days for mods to contact you

0 Ratings
Highlighted
grahamstaddon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 18

I have replied to his email.

Wonder what my next step should be, its been over a month now.

If I hadnt paid my account for a month Id be looking at nasty letters in the post.

Sorry but just getting annoyed, I do appreciate all your help

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 18

occasionally a profile shows differently they will get it resolved
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 18

if you have contacted the mods then it can take 3 days maybe slightly longer at the moment for the mods to reply

0 Ratings