Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prowler123
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Spinning circle when loading

Hi Team,

Im trying to watch BTsport but whenever I load a channel online, all i get is the spinning circle, as if it is buffering. Nothing appears to be happening. What is wrong, how do i fix it? Couldnt find any solutions online.

Many thanks,

-P

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DavidM
Message 2 of 4

Re: Spinning circle when loading

Hi Prowler123,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Are you trying to watch the sport via the app? If so have you signed up via your MyBT account? If so I’ll need to take a closer look at this for you so drop me an email with your details. You’ll get the ‘contact us’ link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Prowler123
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm just trying to watch it via my laptop. It use to work fine but something has happened now and its suddenly not loading the player correctly. Any suggestions?

-P

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

You'll need to contact David via the link he posted to be sure of attention as the mods can't pick up on every post.

But first you might like to know I had a similar problem using Firefox. I saw something postulating that, being a Microsoft product, Sliverlight worked better with Internet Explorer. Although sceptical because I had no problem with Sky Go using the same software, I started using IE when going to BT Sport and it's connected first time ever since. So worth a try.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings