cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager - Retired
Message 1 of 8

Spring has sprung??

Hi everyone

Was just pondering if Spring has Sprung?? I think it has... the nights are getting lighter, the birds are chirping..and its a Friday... all these things must = spring, right? 😉

What convinces you that its springtime?

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
arron1718
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Spring has sprung??

I would say spring is here when we hear the roar of 24 v8 engines
the smell of burning rubber
and 'the chain' playing in the background

but thats just me
(pity RTL dont use the chain)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 8

I can report that I haven't seen any lambs, yet.
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 4 of 8

The sunset when i finish late on a tuesday, it sets right in view.

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 5 of 8

All sounds good guys.

I haven't seen any lambs yet either... apart from on TV!  But not sure that counts... 😉

The sun is out again this morning which is nice!

K

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
River
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Hello all, I am new here and this will be my first post, so I would like to beginning with an Irish joke about Spring OK?:smileyhappy:

An Irishman is full of the joys of life and as he goes about his daily routine, he greets everyone he meets with the same salutation:  "Spring in the air," he says as he gives everyone a big smile,  :smileyhappy:  all day he goes about, smiling and whistling a cheery tune, until late afternoon, when he meets an other Irishman who has a hangover from yet another drinking binge. "Spring in the air", says the first Irishman grinning, :smileyhappy:  The other Irishman just isn't happy and he retorts:

"Arra spring in the air yourself ya idgjet!":smileymad:

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 7 of 8

@River, welcome to the forum! If you have any queries have a look around for any possible solutions, and post up any questions you might have 🙂

The sun's been shining all week and I have been wearing three-quarter length trousers for the first time this year, so I can confirm that Spring has arrived in Fermanagh 🙂

Stephanie

0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 8

The annoying and and downright dispicable garden-trimmers at 8.30am - yeah, spring is here Smiley Mad

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings