Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haighy29
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 28

Re: Still have not recieved a BT Smart Hub

Go to solution
Forgot to add that I received a letter from bt saying they were sorry my smart hub wasn't working and to return it to them? I'm thinking that because this is actioned that it's stopping another one being sent? Don't know really but I want my £50 back plus the £7.95 for non delivery
0 Ratings
Montala
Aspiring Expert
Message 22 of 28

Go to solution

Having read the latest reviews in PC Pro and Computer Shopper about how good the new BT Smart Hub is; even though I already have  HH 5, I decided to 'bite the bullet' and order one.

This I did yesterday morning, and it was delivered to me (by Royal Mail) this morning, so no complaints there.

I set it up this afternoon, and so far, so good!

0 Ratings
Dean235
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 28

Go to solution

Thank you, hopefully I can find out what's going on and get anything sorted!

0 Ratings
wendy1971
Beginner
Message 24 of 28

Go to solution

i ordered mine on 23rd june and still havent recieved it yet either, i have phoned bt and they have told me that they will send it as soon as they sort out all the problems they have been having with the demand for them but they have still been charging me

0 Ratings
Dean235
Aspiring Expert
Message 25 of 28

Go to solution

Thanks a lot to the mods, issue has now been sorted and resolved!

0 Ratings
KeithR
Beginner
Message 26 of 28

Go to solution

I actually have been sent two! One is still in the packaging. BT are supposed to be sending a bag to return it and that was about a month ago.

0 Ratings
haighy29
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 28

Go to solution
Contacted the mods and apparently have one for delivery tomorrow although the app says the order is still awaiting dispatch! That's the 5th one now that's been ordered. Watch this space and hopefully someone will explain why?
0 Ratings
Dean235
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 28

Go to solution

I think it may be 'stuck' but I have already received my hub. Again, great customer service again from the mods!

0 Ratings