cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Still no BT Infinit at this postcode?

I'm seeing the fibre cabinets all over my area but I still can't get it? My post code is HA9 8JY. Anyone know anything? Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Still no BT Infinit at this postcode?

try putting your phone number in the checker it is the only way to get accurate information the cabinets may be in place but not yet active all you can do is wait
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Just checked it says 30th June?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

that is a holding date and may change also not all cabinets are activated immediately as some may not have had all installation work carried out
0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 8

If you "register your interest" on the Infinity site then you'll get an email from BT within about a week of Infinity becoming available on your line, and a letter or two will follow that.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

Just keep an eye on it 🙂
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

@biffo1963 wrote:

If you "register your interest" on the Infinity site then you'll get an email from BT within about a week of Infinity becoming available on your line, and a letter or two will follow that.

I registered and heard nothing at all from BT. Best to keep checking as well imo it only takes a few seconds.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

Yeah I got my email 4 weeks after I had it installed 😉
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings