cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulbadassbriant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 19

Still no answer to the ID003 error

I get this message "your BT ID is not set up to watch BT premium sport online content. Please log in to my BT and follow the instructions ID003 " I go to my account and get this " Please select the account that you want to be able to access BT Sport services from. This should be the account number that you purchased BT Sport on. If you are unsure which account you purchased BT Sport on, you can always come back to this page and select a different account number. " I have two BT Sports packages, one for each Sky Box, I have Sky Fibre too. Neither account works though.
0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
paulbadassbriant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 19

Re: Still no answer to the ID003 error

Is no one else getting this error?
0 Ratings
astroman
Contributor
Message 3 of 19

I am, BT Sport is fine on my sky box, but can't acces it via PC or the app Man Sad

0 Ratings
barneyjing
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 19

I have the same issue

0 Ratings
Crosstown
Beginner
Message 5 of 19

Yep I have the same issue, very frustrating that bt have not resolved this yet or even confirmed that they are looking into to it!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
stoney1973
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 19

Exact same issue. Works fine on the skybox, but the app keeps spitting out this id003 error. And following the link doesn't fix it because the end result is being told that BT sports isn't set up on my account. Yet I can watch via my skybox.
0 Ratings
johnmcbride1109
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 19

Same problem here. Very disappointing especially as I've upgraded to infinity with the install happening tomorrow.
0 Ratings
frasernm
Beginner
Message 8 of 19

Same issue.  Try and follow these steps to be told I already have access to BT sport - try and watch via the app or online and get told that I don't have BT Sport on this account.  Support less than useless.

0 Ratings
ChrisC
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 19

Try going straight to btsport.com and 'Get BT Sport' in the top right corner then 'Add BT Sport App' on the right - or is that what's putting you into the loop?

0 Ratings
frasernm
Beginner
Message 10 of 19

That's what puts me in the loop of contradiction 😞
0 Ratings