cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
johnmcbride1109
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 19

Re: Still no answer to the ID003 error

What are we supposed to do? I can understand day 1 issues, day 2 and 3 teething issues but this is shocking. I've literally just had infinity installed and was looking forward to watching BT sport (My ADSL BT BB was too slow), am I entitled to a refund?

Very disappointing 😞

0 Ratings
johnmcbride1109
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 19

just to let you all know mine is working now - I didn't do anything other than try again this morning. The only difference I can see is that I had BT infinity installed yesterday and therefore the existing order on my line was not for BT Sport but Infinity - looks like the system can't handle more than one "order" at a time.

Cheers,

John

0 Ratings
mheath182
Beginner
Message 13 of 19

I think mine is working. Mine was related to the fact my Sky Viewing was linked to my Broadband account, but my online access was linked to an old disused account. Accounts and Billing had to delete my MyBT account and I had to sign up again. Now under my Extras is says BT Sports App needs a Pin, which has been posted to me.

0 Ratings
Crosstown
Beginner
Message 14 of 19

I still get the same message, no reply from bt to my email and they are not answering phone calls! What am I supposed to do ahhhhhhh
paulbadassbriant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 19

I was the original poster, and mine has just started working, didn't do anything though, just tried today and it worked.
0 Ratings
superhoop79
Beginner
Message 16 of 19

Hi, you need to log into your BT account, go to BT Sport and click on the 'Get BT Sport' button. Follow the steps through to order it (it'll be Β£0.00) then you should receive emails confirming the order. Approx. 15 mins later, you should be able to log into the app.

I had the same issue at first, but this worked for me. Not sure why we need to order it again, but it seems that you need to order it through your BT online account.

Hope that helps.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
stoney1973
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 19

Doesn't work for me. Says I already have BT sport setup. But then when trying to watch it goes back to saying BT sportisnt activated.
0 Ratings
tilove
Message 18 of 19

I am on the phone to bt now about this problem and will post my result and remedy if i get one asap.

0 Ratings
davgille7
Aspiring Expert
Message 19 of 19

I just get a blank white screen
0 Ratings