Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Strange recording?

Go to solution

Dear all

Just programming my box for this week and have found a strange recording set ( I think ?),have looked in the manual but it's not there....A small "play" type arrow followed by a red R and a tick in it......on pressing the red button the arrow and tick diaappear and leave what looks like a record symbol ( R in a red circle ) but on pressing the Red button again it reverts to its previous state....What is it??  How do I get rid of it ??

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Strange recording?

Go to solution

@johnclegg wrote:

Dear all

Just programming my box for this week and have found a strange recording set ( I think ?),have looked in the manual but it's not there....A small "play" type arrow followed by a red R and a tick in it......on pressing the red button the arrow and tick diaappear and leave what looks like a record symbol ( R in a red circle ) but on pressing the Red button again it reverts to its previous state....What is it??  How do I get rid of it ??

Thanks

John

Is this when looking in the guide as there that just means that it is showing a programme that you have already recorded...

Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Aaaaaahh,so if a program I have previously recorded is repeated ( Heaven forbid ), this lets me know....But why?

And the two states of R display?   Is one record it again?

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Just been to the box again and I see what you mean,the arrow/tick/R means I've recorded amd maybe watched it before,wheras If I press the red button it goes to record ( again )

So much for repeats

Many thanks Telecom 89 

John

0 Ratings