cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheDeekster
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Strict NAT on Xbox one with Smart Hub

I have just had BT Infinity switched on and speeds are really good. The Issue I have is that when I started using my Xbox one when it was first activated I had open NAT. Now I have just went to Strict for no apparent reason. I have googled and searched on here but found nothing for the Smart Hub. I have went into settings and changed my IP settings on the HUB to always use this IP address. The moment I save and go back it changes back to original setting of NO. Is this a common issue and why does my hub not save the settings? Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
TheDeekster
Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Strict NAT on Xbox one with Smart Hub

Is there anyone that can help me with my Strict NAT issue that I am still having with my Smart Hub.

I have searched the boards but there is nothing for the Smart Hub. I have went into Firewall settings and put my Xbox one into DMZ but it is still strict. When I unplug my console and switch back on it goes back to OPEN  but keeps going back to STRICT again after playing console over a few days. Thanks 

0 Ratings
Omegajb
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

I'm having the same issue, I have tried the above added ports and nothing...

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 4 of 6

i have 3 x box ones all running on smarthub with open nat and i did nothing to get it apart from checked my ip adress sharing http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44044/~/ip-address-translation%2Fsharing

0 Ratings
Finch89
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

U probably have to open the ports like on the hub 5
0 Ratings
Finch89
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

0 Ratings