Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 22

Stuck Order?

Go to solution
Just transferred from Tesco Pay & Go to BT mobile, sim came through nice and quick, activated all was good. Got a PAC from Tesco, went online filled in the form to transfer the number, had email and text through saying it'd transfer across yesterday, 21st. Had another txt through on Monday reminding everyone it was happening tomorrow (Tues).

Got to 8pm on the day, no transfer. Phoned and was told everything was in order and it was all scheduled and could happen at any time up until midnight. It didn't.

9pm tonight, still not happened so phoned again, put on hold for 15 minutes, I'm eventually told I have a "stuck order" whatever that means and it needs to be escalated andsomeone will hopefully contact me in the next 24 hours.

What does "stuck order" mean? I've had all the confirmations through, I'm using the new sim, it's all working as it should, it's just on the "wrong" number!

I'm out of credit on my Tesco P&G and as the minimum top up is £10, I really don't want to waste a tenner that I'm never going to use, but I'm currently stuck with a number nobody knows and it seems pointless letting everyone know what it is if it's going to change back again!
0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 22

Re: Stuck Order?

Go to solution
From reading forums need to get 2 emails, confirmation and then conclusion. You might not hae received first I haven't received 2nd, an according to my mobile on BT (not the app as it cannot find the phone) anywsy back to BT Mobile account - I don't have one despite phone working on transfered number?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

Oh dear. I seriously considered switching to BT then thought about the exemplary customer service that Tesco provide, both on the phone and instore, and decided it wasn't worth it just to save a couple of quid a month for a slighter inferior deal.

If nothing happens today post back and we can ask the forum moderators to look into it for you.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

I'm going to give them the full 24 hours that they said it might take, not that I actually expect a call!

It was a decent deal and better than what I was getting on Tesco P&G, so I thought I'd give it a go. Really should've known better after the hassle I had when I switched to BT Infinity, six weeks with no broadband at all anyone? 

In the couple of years I've had Infinity it's worked flawlessley, hence I'd forgotten just how bad BT are if there's any sort of issue!

How hard can it be to port a number across? I've done it probably 5 or 6 times over the last however many years from various different providers, and it's all happened exactly as it was supposed to, on the day it was supposed to.

Reading further on here, it seems mine is not an isolated incident. You'd think they'd make sure all the systems were in place and working correctly before they rolled the mobile site out to the public!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution
No call back, what a surprise!

Was told the priority care team are on it but that can take up to 5 days before they reply to me! 5 days doesn't seem like much of a priority to me. Even then there's no guarantee it'll be fixed by then!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution

A stuck order is either going to be an order that didnt complete, or its stuck in provisioning ( I had a stuck order on activation)

I am actually enjoying BT Mobile compared to o2 now that I am connected, so I would stick with it. The guys at 150 are good but its a new service..., get them to message someone in the offline team to resolve it.. And nag... nag alot

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution

Yeah, the actual phone service is great, 4G from work where I was lucky to get E before, no complaints on that score. Just want my own number back!

I'd have a little more patience with them if they actually phoned back when they said they would, instead of me having to chase them and getting fobbed off all the time!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 22

Go to solution

If you have to call again, get the agent in Liverpool to message the person who is dealing with it( Normally the offline team) and ask them to give you a callback. The guys at 150 are still getting used to the EE/BT Mobile way of things.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

@Goooner wrote:

Yeah, the actual phone service is great, 4G from work where I was lucky to get E before, no complaints on that score. Just want my own number back!

I'd have a little more patience with them if they actually phoned back when they said they would, instead of me having to chase them and getting fobbed off all the time!

I'm asking the forum moderators to look into this for you and they should post contact info here shortly.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 22

Go to solution

Hi Goooner,

If you need any help with this use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings