Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 22

Re: Stuck Order?

Go to solution
Thanks guys,

I'll wait and see what response I get on Monday and I'm still no further forward, I shall used the "contact the mods" route.

As I said I'm very happy with the actual phone service itself, it's just frustrating that my number hasn't ported across yet.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 22

Go to solution
Still no call back today. Now being told it's 5 working days, so got to wait until the 30th!

The woman on the phone is insisting that according to the notes on the call, I was advised it was 5 working days, I wasn't and it was the guy I spoke to that advised me I would hear by Monday 27th! I did wonde at the time whether the guy was allowing for the weekend, obviously not.

Will now use the contact the mods route.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 22

Go to solution

Have you had any luck? If you still get no joy.. ask them to send a message to the offline team to call you back directly. Hopefully you will get someone in Swansea who can help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 22

Go to solution
Nothing yet. Sent message to the mods, so just waiting to hear back about that.

The 5 working days is up tomorrow so in theory I should get a call back from the priority team tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath 🙂

If the actual phone service wasn't so good, I would've cancelled, but it's a big improvement over Tesco, who use O2.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 22

Go to solution

Phoned again yesterday to be promised the switch was going to happen today by close of business (5.30pm).

Under two hours to go and it's not happened yet 🙂

Will be nice to think it'll be done, but not holding my breath!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 22

Go to solution
And to my complete non-surprise, another BT promise falls by the wayside, 15 days now Nd still they haven't managed to port my number across!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 22

Go to solution
Another phone call, after nothing happened yesterday, guy checked the bridge teams notes and decided the next update was due at 6pm, so he put a priority note on the case and promised me a call back after 6pm.

Guess what, it's now 8:15 and still no call with the update I was promised!

BT are undoubtedly the worst company I have ever dealt with as regards customer service, and I thought Talk Talk were bad!

Anyone thinking of switching to BT mobile, if you want to keep your number I'd steer well clear, they are just a complete shower.

16 days late and counting, if this isn't resolved very soon, I'm going to cancel mobile and my Fibre broadband right along with it, I'm sick of broken promises.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 22

Go to solution

Goooner, what BT wont tell you is that they are having teething issue between the BT systems and EE system and for a new start up thats to be expected. It is throwing up error codes that are taking time to work out. The dial backs fail because they simply wait for someone in the offline team to look into it and pass it to EE.

I know this wont help your frustration, but call again and ask them to send a PM to the person dealing with it in the offline team. Request a callback from the offline team hopefully someone in Swansea. Did you get a VOL number or anything when you requested to port your number in? What you really need to find out, is if this is a stuck open order or something else.

I dont work for BT, but my way around this was to get customer options to cancel my current BT Sim, wait for the order to clear then re-order a new sim card. Once I got my new sim card then do the port again.

I know this isnt the way it should be done, and it doesnt excuse the failed dial backs, and I know its frustrating but the guys at 150 are just not upto speed on all the issues. That said, once I got someone in customer options to close down my sim, everything was sorted within 4 days from start to finish. If the agent wont send a message to the offline team ask to speak to their team manager make a note of his/her name and then get them to take control of the issue.

Once its sorted, its all good. I left o2 on full 4G I wasl getting less speed that 2 bars of 3g on BT 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 19 of 22

Go to solution
I did actually get a callback yesterday. It was explained to me that the order was stuck and they had escalated it so the original order could be cancelled and a new one raised.

Which is fair enough. All I wanted was some sort of explanation and a call back when peoe said they would.

As I've said several times, the actual mobile service is great, no complaints at all on that score, much better than Tesco (O2) that I was on. It's just the customer service side that lets them down.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 22

Go to solution

I completly get you, it was my issue to. I would rather someone say I dont know than say they will do something instead.

Based on my experience, orders takes 24 hours to complete before anything else can be done. Keep your finger on it, I wouldnt be surprised if they have issues cancelling it.. call everyday till they get fed up of you Smiley Wink and get it sorted.

0 Ratings