Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 14

Re: Stuck on ADSL2+ Banded Profile?

Go to solution

I don't think replacing router with hh3/4 will make any difference.  The problem is your 4/4.5km distance from the exchnage

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution
I fully agree IMJ
nigelg
Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

Just a quick update, in case this helps anyone else.

BT Level 2 support did a reset on 30th January, and my line immediately synced at about 4500kbs, as it used to.  They kept the fault open and phoned back on 4th February, and the line had been totally stable.

Where we live we get occasional brief power cuts.  After one of those I synced at just over 5000kbps, but that later settled back to 4643kbps, which is where I am now. So, hopefully everything is now back to normal.

Regards,

Nigel.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

thanks for update

hopefully connection should be ok as long as it remains stable

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings