cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pj1956
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Student Broadband

My son has moved into a new house and he and his co-tenants would like student broadband.

The phone line was discontinued by the students who left in May. 

An application was made on bt.com but each time he makes application it referrs him to telephone the broadband team who cannot access the student deals.  I too had a go and have been given the run around with some BT staff hanging up me me rather than help me to speak to the appropriate person.  I tried the complaint procedure on the website and after waiting 11 mins was told very nicely that they cant help

Can any one help him / me

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Student Broadband

only people likely to be able to help are forum mods who will post

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

a contact us link 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 5

Hi pj1956 and welcome.

Can you try placing an order on students page

If you still have problems or are geting an error message pop back and I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Mj1994
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi David,

I am said son and have tried placing an order through the students page but every time despite the fact that it says I should be able to reactivate my phone line the website crashes and I am unable to complete my purchase.

I hope you can help find out how I can finally get this order sorted.

Cheers
Mj1994
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 5

Hi Mj1994,

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry for the problems you're having placing your order on our website.  Send us over your details and we'll pick this up from here.  Click on my username and you'll our contact link under the "about me" section.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings