Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchieH
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Sub account

Hi everyone

At the moment just wanting to know if this is possible. The person who uses one of my sub accounts is moving and is going to get their own broadband connection and they want to use the sub account as their own main account email address. Any thoughts on that.

Thanks

ArchieH

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: Sub account

DELETED. Dean M's post below shows that I did not appreciate what was available, so I've withdrawn my contribution.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
ypt
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 7

Hi Archie ---- if they are going for BT ----i would have tgought that if you delete the sub account from your account, this will release it for them to use. It may be that BT hang on to the address for a while in case you didn't mean to delete it! It may be that the mods will have to give the definitive answer, but your friend won't be able to use the address as his main Email while you've got it. Hope this makes sense (and I haven't the excuse of what's on the tellie) Michael
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 7

Hi Archie,

We can move the sub-account over to his/her account once it has been set up. If you (or the person whose sub-account needs to be moved) contacts us once the new account has been set up with relevant details (we'll specify what we need once you contact us), we'll see about getting this sorted out.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
ArchieH
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hi

Thanks all for your help. Dean you say you can do this for me, are you a BT enployee ? if so I would be most grateful for your help. How do I get in touch with you to make the change when The other account has been set up ?

Archie

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Yes Dean is a BT Employee, and a very helpful one Smiley Happy

You can contact him via this form http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

0 Ratings
ArchieH
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Thanks Keith will be in touch with Dean when account is set up

Archie

0 Ratings