cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tkr1969
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Sub accounts deleted

Apparently this is happening more and more - unfortunately happened to me today 6 sub accounts disappeared including one I have been using as main day to day account since 2004 - had online chat and phone call with BT today but no follow up or solution
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sub accounts deleted

Hi @tkr1969

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting!

That's not good!  Sorry the sub accounts have been deleted.  I know that they can get deleted due to inactivity but I assume you've been actively using them?  Can you log on to your MyBT account and scroll to manage BT Mail and see if they're showing?

Let me know how you get on with this.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
tkr1969
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi Robbie

No can’t see them , and been through most of suggestions on here ....
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 5

Thanks @tkr1969

I can definitely understand your concern Smiley Sad

Send us over your details and we'll check this out.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

@tkr1969 wrote:
Apparently this is happening more and more - unfortunately happened to me today 6 sub accounts disappeared including one I have been using as main day to day account since 2004 - had online chat and phone call with BT today but no follow up or solution

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Can you say why you believe it's happening more and more? There have been a few similar posts on this topic, but usually resolved.

Do I assume you can't actually use your main day to day mail account?

They may have disappeared from a "list view", but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are not active or unusable.

Do you only use webmail to access your emails?

0 Ratings