cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Sub accounts not listed in new BT.com login screen - sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place

but I'm new and useless with technology !

With the email login via the BT.com screeen I can't get main and subacocunts listed (as they used to be able tovia BTYAhoo screen) and have to type in the complete email each time.....is this a "feature" ?    Have been into the main account and reselected subaccounts but still nothing comes up on the login screen.

Many many thanks in anticipation

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sub accounts not listed in new BT.com login screen - sorry if I've posted this in the wrong plac

That was a Yahoo feature, which is not present on the new e-mail as far as I am aware.

Your web browser would normally remember the e-mail addresses, but not the passwords. If you type the first letter of the account, it should fill in the rest.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 4

Re: Sub accounts not listed in new BT.com login screen - sorry if I've posted this in the wrong plac

@Keith_Beddoe wrote:
Your web browser would normally remember the e-mail addresses, but not the passwords. If you type the first letter of the account, it should fill in the rest.

If I type the first letter of my email address and click the resulting drop-down, Firefox auto-fills my password.

Oliver.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

Have you considered an email client such as Thunderbird? Once set up, with one click they can automatically download new messages for management on your computer.

Liked your typo by the way. Something to do with mad drivers of souped-up Japanese cars?

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings