cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clairewatson
Contributor
Message 51 of 53

Re: Sudden Issue with Broadband , speeds fluctuating constantly up and down , unusable broadband.

Literally the only time that speeds are stable are in the early hours of the morning.... between like 1am and 5-6am but even then sometimes things are bad it's really hit and miss... i mean i can run speeds tests all day and night and record them and post a huge video of the problems if need be too get it fixed.... but as i said yesterday as it stands this is not acceptable... i had zero problems until the 7th and now all of a sudden these problems arise for no reason ..... so i know for a fact there is nothing wrong with my line as others have said but i do know that BT have created this problem either purposly or unpurposly .... but at the end of the day it's not what i signed up for , it's certainly not acceptable for the simple fact it stops me from using other service im paying for which is BT Vision, and thirdly if and say if....BT do not fix it within the next 7 days...lets say...for argument sake.... then i have no choice but too request mac code and change isp's because i pay money for a quality service , and at this moment in time that is not what i am receiving with BT. I hope it is fixed and things can continue as they were for two great months i really do, but if not then so be it, cancellation it shall be, and BT would have no choice but too cancel the contract simply because im being interupted in 2 services which im paying for ( BT Broadband and BT Vison ) and if they couldnt fix it, that basically leaves them no choice but too offer termination of contract and MAC Code ( legally they have too give this , i know that ). Anyways hopefully a MOD will get back too me asap and this whole farce can be resolved before it gets too a point of no return.

Thanks

0 Ratings
gouldyyyy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 52 of 53

Re: Sudden Issue with Broadband , speeds fluctuating constantly up and down , unusable broadband.

You did send another request this evening as I kindly asked? Just to give them a quick push in the right direction. :).
0 Ratings
clairewatson
Contributor
Message 53 of 53

yes 🙂

0 Ratings