cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alistair7f
Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: Sudden loss of Broadband speed

ADSL Line Status Connection information Line state: Connected Connection time: 3 days, 05:40:59 Downstream: 256 Kbps Upstream: 448 Kbps ADSL settings VPI/VCI: 0/38 Type: PPPoA Modulation: G.992.1 Annex A Latency type: Interleaved Noise margin (Down/Up): 19.3 dB / 8.0 dB Line attenuation (Down/Up): 61.0 dB / 31.5 dB Output power (Down/Up): 14.9 dBm / 12.4 dBm FEC Events (Down/Up): 2862 / 575 CRC Events (Down/Up): 104 / 217 Loss of Framing (Local/Remote): 1 / 2 Loss of Signal (Local/Remote): 2 / 2 Loss of Power (Local/Remote): 0 / 0 Loss of Link (Remote): 0 HEC Errors (Down/Up): 147 / 167 Error Seconds (Local/Remote): 0 / 0
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

The mods will post a contact us link tomorrow and help by resetting your noise margin. 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 13 of 15

Hi Alistair7f,

If you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile, I'll be able to take a look at your connection.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Alistair7f
Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Still haven't heard back about this, connection stable for 9 days now, still painfully slow.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

the mods are taking around 6 working days to reply once you have posted them the contact form and with a Bank holiday this weekend the delay may be slightly longer
0 Ratings