Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Suddenly been moved to BB option 2

Go to solution

Got the shock of my life when BT sent me warning notice that I have used 28gb this month so far and I will go over my 40gb usage?

Since joining in June I have been on unlimited bb but now my account says I'm on option 2? Whatever that is.

What is going on with BT???? they are the worst company I have ever dealt with,the MOST incompetent bunch of idiots ever.

1, They fail on day 1 no phone or BB.

2. BB speed slow finally fixed.

3. phone call saying no direct debit in place even though I have paid my last 4 bills via DD which I set up from the start.

4, sudden switch from unlimited to option 2.

Seriously BT you are a disaster!!!!!!! wonder whats next?? nothing but stress and hassle.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Suddenly been moved to BB option 2

Go to solution

This is a BT customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators.

Have you contacted BT to ask what has happened.

You could try live chat at this link

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

or phone BT on  0800 443311

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

The forum moderators will get involved in this post as soon as they read your post they will post there reply and give you a contact link to them

Please do not send them a personal message, as your message will not be tracked properly.also the mod you personal message may not be on duty for some time and that will delay your help further.

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Billyflem

Send us an email by filling out the contact the mods webform in my profile, you'll be able to see this in the section 'About Me'.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks Stuart email sent,pointless going through the Indian call centre as previous experience of that has been less than fruitful and wasted hours of my life.

Never had this kind of hassle from a company before,how do they manage to get so much wrong?still have a year of my contract left , what more misery can they heap on me during that time?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

This latest problem has now been solved thank you for your assistance Stuart,just got to wonder what next?

Thought joining BT was a good idea for the sport,all in all it's really not worth the hassle,will be looking to move provider at the earliest opportunity.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

BT really are an utter shambles logged on to MY BT today to check my bill and now have an outstanding balance of £10.

It really is one problem after another with this company,having phoned "customer service" they say they can't check why I have an outstanding balance for 24 hrs as the bill has just been generated,seriously you couldn't make this stuff up.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
re contact Stuart he should be able to help with this
0 Ratings