cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Surround sound on BT Sport HD

I know there has been reports of surround sound via S/PDIF not working properly on BT Vision films but I'd like also report it happening on the IPTV channels too.

Watching the Fulham v Arsenal game today I noticed the sound to my AV receiver was in stereo even though the setting was surround and I had to manually change it back and forth to get it to work in Dolby Digital.

Is there a a fix in the works?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Surround sound on BT Sport HD

Hi happyslayeruk,

We know about the problem and are working to get it fixed asap.  I'll post something further as I know more.  No work around quite yet.  Apologies for any inconvenience in the mean time.

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
saranam
Message 3 of 3

Re: Surround sound on BT Sport HD

I cant see anyone reporting this niggling problem  can get dd from my box but only by gong to the sound menu and changing it from surroung to stereo coming out then going back in and reset to ssurround and as if by magic i have dd but i have to do this everytime i want to watch something with dd sound anyone shed any light on this one

0 Ratings