Is it possible for a forum mod to switch me to fastpath please?
1. Product name: BT Home Hub
2. Serial number: +068340+NQ60701387
3. Firmware version: Software version 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.26.1.1 (Type A) Last updated Unknown
4. Board version: BT Hub 4A
5. ADSL uptime: 4 days, 12:55:48
6. Bandwidth: 1203 / 22545
7. Data sent/received: 13.1 GB / 560.2 GB
8. Broadband username: email@example.com
9. BT Wi-fi: No
10. 2.4 GHz Wireless network/SSID: BTHub4-9RM5
11. 2.4 GHz Wireless connections: Enabled (802.11 b/g/n (up to 144 Mb/s))
12. 2.4 GHz Wireless security: WPA and WPA2
13. 2.4 GHz Wireless channel: Automatic (Smart Wireless)
14. 5 GHz Wireless network/SSID: BTHub4-9RM5
15. 5 GHz Wireless connections: Enabled (802.11 a/n (up to 300 Mb/s))
16. 5 GHz Wireless security: WPA2
17. 5 GHz Wireless channel: Automatic (Smart Wireless)
18. Firewall: Default
19. MAC Address: 90:72:82:86:e0:a0
20. VPI/VCI: 0 / 38
21. Modulation: G.992.5 Annex A
22. Latency type: Interleaved
23. Software variant: -
24. Boot loader: -
Also would a forum mod be able to give me an update on Amazon vouchers and the Mastercard? I know it can take up to 30 days but I was told in an email that I would recieve an email if I was successful or not, which was 10 days ago.
Solved! Go to Solution.
as you have a great stable conenction for the last 4 days the mods will help getting latency changed to fast they will post a contact us link here post your problem about your vouchers serparate on billing and packages board - there is also help sugegstions and link which you should try first
After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 2/3 working days either by phone or email
I'll be able to take a look at your connection and if possible turn off interleaving.
Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?
@PaddyB Hi Paddy, is there any chance you can switch my VDSL connection over to fastpath please? I live yards from the cabinet and my connection is rock solid, what additional information do you require? Many Thanks and much obliged.
the mods cannot change you to fast on vdsl/fibre connections only on adsl