Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilO
Message 11 of 27

Re: Switching nightmare from Sky

Go to solution

Hi canexus,

I can see David was in touch with you recently, if you email him back he will be happy to help you.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
canexus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 27

Go to solution

Thank you. I have tried once again and for some reason I have managed to get through to customer services in the UK who has told me it is escalated to the highest level now.

0 Ratings
canexus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 27

Go to solution

I really hate being lied to - it shows no respect.  Every since I've been trying to get an engineer since friday, I've always been told no matter how much I request, there is no such process that allows an engineer to be booked the next day. The level 2 tech support booking an engineer appointment late at 5pm today for tomorrow, totally throws that excuse out the window.

The latest is that Level 2 tech support advised me that there was an issue affecting parts of the area.  They assumed by fixing the fault affecting part of the area, would also fix my fault.  Hence they cancelled my engineer appointment today, even though I was told to wait at home.  Why they would assume that given that my broadband was never working in the first place beats me.  They advised they will get another BT engineer out tomorrow.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 27

Go to solution

I would still contact the moderators and advise them of what has taken place.

0 Ratings
Stu923
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 27

Go to solution

I really feel your pain with this, if you want to feel a little better check out my BT sign up saga, a couple of places up the board.

0 Ratings
canexus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 27

Go to solution
Not feeling any better. Told the level 2 team to book engineer at 1 till 6, and confirmed it was afternoon booking because my 3yo has his Christmas performance on. Called bt to check and been advised I have a 8 till 1 appointment. Now rushing home like a madman again.

Seriously I understand the offshore model is cheap but it is proven I not work... Now I have to miss my kids Christmas performance because of this incompetence.
0 Ratings
Stu923
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 27

Go to solution

As I said,

Apparently there is a special department in BT where they think of new and exciting ways to screw you up.

I believe there is great rivalry with a special award at Christmas to the person judged to have caused the most aggro.

0 Ratings
canexus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 27

Go to solution
You are right Stu and I hope for your sake my guys are winning

So spent another hour on the phone with bt. I am told that engineer is not coming between 8 to 1 as I was told this morning (twice), but now been scheduled as 1 to 6 again!!! Level 2 is at a loss to explain what happened. Now I am madly rushing back to work and need to rush back at 1. This merry go around has to stop, else by Christmas, I'll not have a job let alone have no broadband.
0 Ratings
gutted
Contributor
Message 19 of 27

Go to solution

I think you are correct you are better off with sky i moved fromm ee to bt and have had nothing but problems  but it is too late for me i am stuck with the poor service for 18 months

0 Ratings
Stu923
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 27

Go to solution

I have a real master on my case, every turn blocked with military precision, lets see if they can spin it out till Christmas, thats got to be worth a few extra points.

I truly cannot believe that they can be this bad accidentally. Smiley Mad

0 Ratings