cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 1 of 17

TCM now on BT channel 512

TCM is now broadcasting on BT TV 512. I only found this out as someone post d about it over on the Digital Spy forums.

it asked me to set up the channel and now I have it. It can also be watched live via the BT TV app.

Im n BT TV Entertenment Max.

Wonder if we will see one or two more channels added this year.

Darren

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 17

Re: TCM now on BT channel 512

Well whilst additional channels are welcome .. Why oh why is there no communication.

Also if BT have added TCM why does it appear that only the SD version appears to be being provided ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 17

Nice to see a new channel the more the better!
Could do with some more HD ones too 😉
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 17

Seems TCM  not for everyone, I get the "This channel is not available with your current BT TV subscription" message.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 17

Same here (strangely though it works on my BTTV app). Are we saying only people with Entertainment Max (possibily the ultra package) can get TCM on the box. Has anybody with Entertainment Plus got the channel set up and working...
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 17

I'm on the Entertainment plus package and TCM is working here.  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 17

I've got it on my UHD box, haven't checked my HD box yet
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 17

BT should of really mentioned that TCM was coming to BT TV, if they had told me this Monday when i phoned to cancel my bt tv chances are i would of kept my tv subscription.

I honestly can not be bothered to reactivate my bt tv now after the hoops i had to jump through when i first took out bt tv.

Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 17

@zulu17 wrote:

Well whilst additional channels are welcome .. Why oh why is there no communication.

So no communication about adding the channel, and no information about which TV packages qualify for it.

Typical BT!  Smiley LOL

BT TV certainly wins all the awards for poor information and ludicrously complicated offerings. Most customers are totally confused by the different packages, bolt-ons and 'free' xyz. The web pages often contain out-dated or plain incorrect information. The help info via the boxes can be even worse. For example last time I bothered looking the BT Vision New Look software still showed help about activating ESPN using a viewing card. That's not been relevant since the BT Sport launch in 2013!

Highlighted
Expert
Message 10 of 17

You can say that again ! I wonder if any (senior) BT Management try their own Products and Customer Support .......