cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeannettemason
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

TRANSFER TWO EMAIL ADDRESS FROM ONE BT ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER

Hi - please can you help.  I've spent so much time on the phone trying to sort this but to no avail.  Hopefully you can sort my issue out.

I need to transfer my two email accounts from my old BT account to my new BT account before they are deleted.  I've tried to do it myself following bits of info from other threads, but I don't seem to have the options suggested by yourselves. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 2

Re: TRANSFER TWO EMAIL ADDRESS FROM ONE BT ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER

Hi @Jeannettemason

Welcome and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having transferring two of your mailboxes to your new account.  Did you add your new account to your existing BTID along with the old account?

You'll likely need to click on "Add to BTID" beside both of the mailboxes before we can move them over.

When you're successfully logged in and you're on your home page, you can scroll to "manage your extras" and then "manage mail".  This will bring you to the email management page.  Alternatively, when you're successfully logged in, you can type www.bt.com/btmail/emailmanagement into your top address bar and that'll bring you to the same place Smiley Happy

Click on "Add to BTID" beside both mailboxes.  You'll need to enter the password for each email address to claim them so that we can perform the move function from here.  Post back to let me know how you get on with this.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings