cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

TV GUIDE WRONG!!!!!! NO USEFUL SUPPORT OR EXPLANATION!!!

Sunday 8/11 10.30am. Just got off the phone with a BT Sport advisor to ask why the ESPN channel was showing red neck drag racing instead of the college football game between LSU and Alabama that the tv guide was, and still is saying should be on. Git no help or explanation other than 'the guide must be out of date'. No! Sort it out BT Sport. You charge way too much to screw things this simple up. This is a huge game of football that was on live at 1am in the morning, so easier to wait for the SCHEDULED replay at 10.30. Very upset that this has happened, and then to have no recourse to resolve it other than to vent in this useless forum!!! SORT IT OUT!!!!
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: TV GUIDE WRONG!!!!!! NO USEFUL SUPPORT OR EXPLANATION!!!

Well LSU and Alabama (replay) is currently being broadcast on BT ESPN so I guess their schedules have not been updated to reflect a changed start time.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: TV GUIDE WRONG!!!!!! NO USEFUL SUPPORT OR EXPLANATION!!!

As I was watching ESPN earlier I realised that everything seemed to be running half an hour late. I can understand, though, the OP's irritation as the EPG wasn't updated 

Of the channels I watch (quite a lot of sport) it is my impression that the BT Sports channels are the ones with the most short notice changes and non alteration of the EPG to reflect this

It is a good game!

0 Ratings