cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 24

Re: TVE_A914 Error - BT TV Everywhere

I had a call on Wednesday last week saying they are work on rectifying this issue but it's been 5 days now and still have not heard back to say it's now been rectified. Please call me with an update soon BT. I am so frustrated with u r service. No offer of any compensations even. You must do better!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 24

Hazzar! At last the problem has been fixed. Had an email this morning to say it has been added to my order and the another to say it's active. So much easier to log the issue on the forum as David at BT took care of it all and called me. Just a massive shame I wasted 3-4 hrs on the phone to BT. The BT TV app is running fine along with all my home TV and broadband. Happy now.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 24

Glad I was able to help @garethojones007. Thanks for letting us know it's all sorted.

@jlb777@fugee@sj1975, If you're still having problems please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 24

Hi David

Yes, I am still having problems. Called BT, they said the service had been missed of my account and that they would add it and in 2hrs it would be working. 4 hours later, it wasnt working so I called back. they said the same thing, but that this time I was to wait 5 days! So Im not sure if they are really on top of it

Thanks if you can help

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 24

Thanks for letting me know @sj1975. Sorry it's not sorted yet.

Can you please send me over your details and I'll look into it for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 24

Hi DavidM, all sorted now, as I mentioned in my post a couple of days ago, the app developers got it fixed within about an hour, but thanks anyway.

Cheers.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 17 of 24

Thanks for confirming that @fugee.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 18 of 24

I am also having this issue and have contacted BT via online chat and phone and nobody has got back to me - any chance David can help me too?!  Thank you!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 19 of 24

Same issue. I tried everything. Waited few weeks. Tried again. Nothing! HELP!!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 20 of 24

Hi @SallyH and @CristinaM,

Thanks for posting. If you're still having problems with the TVE_A914 Error message please drop over the details and we'll look into it for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings