cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dorsetty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Tennis instead of Rally?

Would someone like to explain why tonight @ 19.00 on BT Sport 2 there is tennis STILL playing not the rally programme as advertised?

Myself, I do not care about tennis and I am sure many feel the same. Are you going to not put on the following two hours of rugby from 20.00 which I also couldn't give a flying fig about so we rally fans can have our programme? Oh I bet not, mustn't interfere with the lovely ball spsorts must we!?

I have BT Vision, it was rubbish but since BT Sport has arrived and taken all the cash Vision is now a sick joke and BT sport delivers nothing worth watchoing unless you happen to be ball happoy, which I am not

To use the term 'incandescent with rage' would not start to describe how much I detest the appaling service BT is presently providing - sort yourselves out at BT, provide a decent service because right now you're a total disgrace.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
StewM
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Tennis instead of Rally?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Yours is clearly not - just a rant.
0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

Many channels continue  live sport until it finishes. The schedulers often put program repeats in the schedules to follow sports that can have a variable duration. If the live sport overuns the repeat program is normally replaced by a shorter filler program to get the schedule back on track.

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

If you think about it there actually was a lot of rally coverage during the Tennis broadcast Smiley Wink