cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
batravis
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 148

Re: Termination Request.

I complained that i was getting disconnections everyday.
Simple as that really.
0 Ratings
MarkG33
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 148

Hopefully I get through to someone smart in India. I'm just thinking my situation will never get resolved fully its been happening since January 21st plus two different HH routers. Why cant a mod help me again?
*This is my signature...it's a bit boring*
0 Ratings
MarkG33
Aspiring Expert
Message 33 of 148

Still getting fobbed off by the awful indian call centres. So what do I do now!? I'm not getting anywhere fast. I can't believe I have wasted my time on this forum for so long with no mod help whatsoever. I give up solving this problem!! Obviously so odd and alien that no one can help me resolve it. Just so wonderful. Why does anyone have to put up with this? Having to buy 3rd party routers or modems, unlocked this and that bla bla bla BT needs their stock routers and modems to work. Then you wouldn't have ranting customers like me wasting their time on here!

The idiocy is really poor. How long do I suffer with this issue? I don't know. At this rate never. But I have wasted this long on here so whats a little more time wasting again?

It needs resolved sooner rather than never.

Rant over thanks to no real BT support. (I have screen shot all my thread pages incase BT get sore about the truth and continued Termination Request [User Request] saga not solved as they dropped the ban on a very smart user who had my issue months ago. Then they banned him for fact and truth,)

If exposing BT is what it takes to fix this then I will do it as it does not violate rules or forum guidelines for posting fact and truth. I am at my wits end now.
0 Ratings
shirts
Recognised Expert
Message 34 of 148

Have you carried out the quiet line test ? Plug a corded phone into the "test" socket on the master socket (this should eliminate your home wiring ie extentions etc.) and dial 17070 and pick option 2. The line should be quiet (apart from the announcements) with no buzzing, crackles, etc...

If you found this post helpful, then please click the star on the left, after all, I'm only trying to help........Smiley Wink
0 Ratings
MarkG33
Aspiring Expert
Message 35 of 148

Yup I tried that over the past few weeks on and off. In the test socket and with the faceplate to rule out the faceplate itself. The last time it was checked by an engineer it was checked as thoroughly as humanly possible all the way to the green box. He tested everything up and down, left and right for like an hour and it checked out perfect. It was quiet with all the tests I did with my corded phone crystal clear.

I only have a master socket and no extensions in my property. It all boils down to either the exchange (Physical issue. software etc) IP Mismatch, Profile issues or something else not to do with my end. I really want someone to look in my exchange as no one has ever looked in there and that could really make it easier to pin point this issue easily. I'm brain storming as I'm left in the dark with no real clue what I can do. I'm just a regular BT customer I have no real technical knowledge, all this is hurting my head.

Seriously it's affecting me that bad now.

0 Ratings
shirts
Recognised Expert
Message 36 of 148

Can you visually check the line coming into your property ?

The dropline coming into your property will usually go into a junction box near to where it enters the property. From the junction box, a cable should go into the back of the master socket. The junction box will normally be placed where there can be no water or moisture ingress. There should be no other cable attached to the junction box.

Can you post the home hub stats ? 

If you found this post helpful, then please click the star on the left, after all, I'm only trying to help........Smiley Wink
0 Ratings
MarkG33
Aspiring Expert
Message 37 of 148

I have no junction box. The pole line from the telegraph pole basically runs straight to the back yard of my property as all the poles are in the alley. The line runs down my wall to a small hole where the master socket is. I hope that makes sense. I cant get any stats as I have a HH3A and an ECI modem which was my replacements to try and solve my issues in April. I used to have a HH4A. Thanks for trying to help me out. Its a real pain.
0 Ratings
ray_dorset
Distinguished Guru
Message 38 of 148

Can you get your IP Profile by running the BT Performance test at www.speedtest.btwholesale.com, please? When the first test has finished, press the Further Diagnostics button then after you enter your phone number, your IP Profile should be displayed.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
MarkG33
Aspiring Expert
Message 39 of 148

I dont actually have a PC or laptop. I only use my mobile and PS3. Thats how I know the termination requests occur is when I get kicked from PSN. I use the PS3 web browser for my online stuff. I can access the HH3 router page and look at my event logs. Its probably a big suprise I dont own either. I guess it will be difficult now. But my low income is my downfall as I'm not so lucky after paying bills. Thanks for trying again I apologise for being difficult.
0 Ratings
ray_dorset
Distinguished Guru
Message 40 of 148

No problemo, use this site to get your IP Profile http://windows.mouselike.org/be/?DoAction=BrasChecker
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Ratings