Then why does this post show as solved?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 12 of 17

Re: Terrible Service and problem still unresolved

Problem still going on dropping out tried to do banking before work....well I would have done if the super highway was working. While I still pay ! Plus I just had a phone call from abroad telling me "some woman who answers the phone" ( my wife )spoke to her this afternoon and promptly put me on hold for 2 min + just to tell me he co worker from level 2 who was on dinner break was going to call me back Tuesday next.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 13 of 17

Welcome to BT.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 14 of 17

At least I'm not alone !
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 15 of 17

No, your not alone. one of about a million i guess. Ive nearly given up.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 16 of 17

I've had this problem for years. It's awful that it's so blatant !! And at the drop of a hat if you were to cancel your payment your credit score would drop and you would have debt collectors at your door. Yeah welcome to BT I had the same with EE you know with the bod from footloose. They are all the same sign up pay up and bye you mug put up with our rubbish service
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 17 of 17

Anyone wanting broadband ? Openreach think anything upto 5 dropouts a day is classed as ok and acceptable and will not do anything.

Imagine buying a new car that cut out everyday when your driving it and the car company replying to your complaint with "that's normal " WOULD YOU BE HAPPY ?

Well if your thinking of Openreach this is only a small percentage of their unacceptable business ethic.

I have had 4 days off work and the fifth is now looming with a 5th engineer booked for 10 days from now.

The BT FAULT service have recently 30/03/2015 reaffirmed 25 dropouts in one day and I indeed do have a problem.

So if you are thinking of BT for your internet ?? Just remember I have had this since November 2014 and I am paying £40+ a month for this. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
0 Ratings